Sunday, February 06, 2005

News

Loads of things happening in my life.....

First, got my mom a digi-cam (Olympus 3.2 Megapixels, 3X optical zoom...) from my first TA (teaching assistantship) .... she was quite happy about it.

Met all my friends from RAIT over the week-end - after like 2 months - major fun !!!

Saw page-3 -it was OK - not that gr8 and not bad either.........

Had a surprise quiz on compilers on Tuesday - it went v badly - so am going to get a zero..... :(( ....
Then had an announced quiz on Approximate algorithms on Thursday, which went equally bad, and another zero....

A little freaked now - not used to flunking quizes, leave alone getting zeroes
So trying to study seriously..............

We are doing a project based on an indexing and search engine Lucene.... for our Hypertext course. Right now, I'm just trying to figure out how to run some sample code based on the Lucene classes...
Getting back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment