Friday, February 18, 2005

Online

This is one of the cutest sites I have been to in quite some time.

Hoops And Yoyo

Hoops and Yoyo are Hallmark characters - their Valentine's day card was the cutest thing that I have seen :)) They dance, they make wise-cracks - what more can anyone ask for ?? :))

My personal fav is their e-card - love the song - have been singing it for 4 days now :)), and so has everyone else who've heard it.
Kisses For You E-Card

Other stuff :
Things that I learnt about myself from www.blogthings.com
1. I act 28 years old !!! (Am I really that serious bout life ???) :((
2. The colour of my passion is Yellow :))
3. My Dominant Intelligence is Logical-Mathematical Intelligence (no surprises there)
4. I am a romantic
5. I have a Type A personality
"You are hyper, energetic, and always on the mood
You tend to succeed at everything you attempt
And if you don't succeed at first, you quickly climb your way to the top!
You could be called a workaholic, but you also make time for fun
As long as it's high energy and competitive, you're interested
You have the perfect personality for business and atheltic success "
6. I am a Life Blogger! - My blog is the story of my life - a living diary. If it happens, I blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible. (i hope so atleast :))

2 comments:

  1. Bridget,

    Saw your comment on my Blog.
    I dont know whethter its this place or whether its the fact that i cant do the one thing I live for, share my thoughts with ppl, so I put them down on my Blog...it is a simple arrangement...

    BTW, saw your blog too, nice things on it...actually went to www.blogthings.com to find out about myself...thought maybe they could help me know me.....cant figure out if they did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm.. not too surprised at what you are, most of that stuff is kinda known to me..
    the question is whether you would conform with what they give you just to stay in the mould, or not.
    or then maybe, does that really matter ?

    ReplyDelete