Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Blah Blah

I have been v frustrated with life and my acads in particular the past few days. I have been really behind in work and stuff, and my reaction to that has been to pretend I am an ostrich :), and If I ignore all my work, maybe it will ignore me and go away :). I wish.

Anyways, so saw a _LOT_ of movies - all bad - from Cole the Barabrian to Shabd and Minority Report (again) to some weird basketball movie which has a kid playing in the NDA or something .....
All bad movies - saw all of them with lots of attention - made me wonder why do I enjoy all this crap - where has my good taste gone? Have now promised my self that I will not watch bad movies - I will not watch the same movies again and again - I will instead spend(invest?) time in searchng for and downloading a good movie when I wanna watch stuff.... :))

Also read a new sci-fi by Isaac Asimov - strictly OK - nothing at all like his foundation series or even Bicentennial Man ....
or maybe I was just not in the mood to think about the hows, whys and whats.....

2 comments:

  1. >If I ignore all my work, maybe it will ignore
    >me and go away :)

    what a logic!! I need such logic these days...

    ReplyDelete