Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Structured Procrastination

John Perry just made me realize that the main reason I am not studying is because there are more unimportant things in my life that I have yet to do. When something more important than reading research papers comes along, then I will start reading papers to avoid that more important thing.
Enlightening, isn't it?

Anyways, the logical part of me, is reminding me that I really do need to work - else I will regret it later!! So I need to find something more important to do than read papers.... any suggestions???

P.S. : If the person reading this post is my guide, Sir I am studying real hard and not wasting a single mintue of my time. Please believe me ....

2 comments:

  1. reverse psychology always works :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete