Friday, July 08, 2005

Quotes ....

"Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing.
They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff
around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these"
- SUSAN B ANTHONY (1820-1906) American reformer

"I have decided to stick with LOVE. hate is too great a burden to bear" - MARTIN LUTHER KING

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep; the more I give to thee.
The more I have, for both are infinite." - Romeo and Juliet - William Shakespeare


Kisses blown are kisses wasted,
kisses are not kisses unless they are tasted,
kisses spread germs and germs are hated,
so kiss me baby, I'm vaccinated.


T-Shirt Quotes:
Sorry if I looked interested. I'm not.

Don't upset me! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.

Upon the Advice of My Attorney, My Shirt Bears No Message at This Time

Two rights do not make a wrong. They make an airplane.

The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.

You! - Off my planet.

Well, this day was a total waste of makeup.

Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.

I can't remember if I'm the good twin or the evil one.

If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days......
You would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.

How Not To Die

No comments:

Post a Comment