Saturday, August 06, 2005

Chocolate

Its not like I cannot live without you - I can.
Its not like I cannot be happy without you by my side - I'm pretty happy with life right now.
But everytime I feel you on my lips, everytime I taste you, it feels soo good - you feel soo good...

You make me realize whats missing in my life...
You make me realize whats missing in my happiness - its you.
You add to the perfection of life itself.

And everytime I feel you for the "last" time, I always want some more of you... a litttle more... just another byte....

Wanna spend the rest of my life with you - try out new things with you...

Pastries, brownies, icecream....

Man, I'm a chocolate addict :P


I LOVE YOU CHOCOLATE !!! I LOVVVVE YOU !!! :P:P:P

6 comments:

  1. my first thought...well tejaswi said it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, have u ever heard of kisses???










    I mean - Hershey Kisses ofcourse :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess you still haven't graduated to a Mars-bar. Or maybe you still prefer Hershey's Kisses, or more so, Hershey's Kisses with a Mars-bar.

    Either way, I'd love any chocolate now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. chocolate.. dark chocolate will always be a favourite.
    from the swiss of course :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chocolate does not do any of these for me, but a good book or a good song would do. :))

    No wonder my husband had hard time wooing me ------ no chocolates, left him with very little options. :)

    ReplyDelete