I have a new watch - it is a watch and it is new and it has a square white face and brown straps.
I won it in a contest.
Not a pie-eating contest, not a sleeping contest. A real contest.
I wore my new watch one day and everyone liked it.
But my old watch didnt like my new watch.
So it got angry.
And stopped working.
Now I have to wear my new watch all the time.
Cause my options have gone - my old watch got jealous and stopped working.
This story has multiple morals :
1. Old watches are jealous of new watches.
2. Old watches should not express their jealousy by stopping work - its detrimental to their own well-being.
3. I gained a watch, I lost a watch => net amount of watches == constant => law of thermodynamics is proved (don't know which one though)
4. If you are still reading this, you are in a worse state than I am => accept my sympathies.
5. If you are STILL reading this.........