Monday, March 20, 2006

Teaching at IITB




These photos show me teaching a few people in IIT. I am smiling so that I don't appear too intimidating to them with all my knowledge and wisdom. The classroom is the IIT Powai lake, so that the beautiful weather, the sunset, and the smell of rotting garbage can inspire my students to pay attention and study hard. I am pointing at the highly complicated equations that I have written on the whiteboard. You cannot see the whiteboard since the equations that I am teaching are highly classified, and hence one of the students has used highly complicated algorithms to make the whiteboard disappear from the photographs.

This is what I hope to do the rest of my life - teach highly complicated equations, and make them disappear using highly complicated algorithms.

1 comment:

  1. Ah. We share an objective. I plan to make mine disappear by making people believe that highly complicated equations don't even exist. I don't even exist.

    Wait.. what was I talking about ?

    ReplyDelete