Monday, June 12, 2006

Beauty And Symmetry

If someone's face is symmetrical, its supposed to look beautiful. And pimples don't look good cause they make your face asymmetrical of course.

Well, I have now been "blessed" with 2 pimples : 1 on my lower lip, and 1 right on my upper lip along the same vertical line - so symmetry is still maintained.



Does this mean I look :
(a). better than before - some more symmetry added, and along the X axis this time !
(b). the same
(c). worse since symmetry along the Y axis is not maintained.
(d). don't know
(e). can't say
(f). Others (write comment in comments section, since making a comment box is tough) :P

1 comment:

  1. Good that you put up a sketch. I was feeling very sorry for you. But now that you have clarified, it's not too bad.

    ReplyDelete