Monday, July 10, 2006

Football Stats

No, I am not a football fan to give you stats about the game itself. This is about me :D

27 : the number of blogs on my bloglines feed.
18 : Indians on the list
12 : Indian bloggers on the list who blogged in the last 24 hours.
11 : posts by the above 12 on Zidane's headbutt (and India wasn't even playing !! Wasn't even in the top 1000 !! )
01 : my blog post adds the count of 1 to the same :P

Yeah, Zidane, What were you thinking ??
I am kinda glad now I decided to do more fun things like sleeping instead of watching the match ! :))

3 comments:

  1. JUST TO KEEP UR COUNT GOING
    0 : WERE THE NO OF COMMENTS B4 I POSTED ONE :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah well. Now figure on the next big thing :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. na, not 1000 :) India were ranked 117 before world cup and now 130, tats not bad ;)

    ReplyDelete