Friday, December 08, 2006

Big Chill Cafe

The name says it all. The perfect place to chill out, eat some good food, check out all the interesting movie posters they have on their wall, and end it all with some brilliant chocolate dessert(s). The first time I went to Big Chill, I spent around half an hour just staring at their menu. Its soo pretty, and big, and everything on it sounds soo good !! :)

My favorite food there of course would be the soup, and the brownie with chocolate fudge sauce. Their Missisipi Mud Pie is also great, with peanut butter and oreos and fudge sauce... ummm ... I am getting hungry already ....

Will leave you with my song for the day.

Bawnra man dekhne chala ek sapna...
es sayani bheed mein bas haathon mein tera haath ho.

2 comments:

  1. aapne ghaat ghaat ka brownie khaya hai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya my 1st tym on Big Chill and m a fan of urs...totally floored by the food, ambience, music and the droolicious food!
    Must try the Mud Pie dude...its pure ecstasy...
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete