Sunday, January 14, 2007

Music

Its 12:30 am and I am listening to some really great music. I should be sleeping because I have to go early to work tomorrow, but I really don't feel like it. Dire Straits, The Beatles, Duran Duran, John Denver, Nirvana, Pink Floyd, Police, U2, Robbie Williams, Meatloaf, Coldplay, Guns 'n' Roses and Sixpence None The Richer are all belting out numbers, and I am singing along.

Some of the songs I want to share with friends, call them up and let them know that I am thinking of them, thinking of the good old times. Other songs are stuff I want new friends to listen to, to understand how special some songs are. Want someone to appreciate the mood change as I listen to my favorite songs, appreciate the context, the feel of the music, the words, want to be on the terrace dancing in candle light, smiling, laughing, crying.

Music will keep us alive?

3 comments:

  1. thts y i just forward it to my friends so they hv to hear it once atleast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Music has kept us alive thus far... no reason why it will not continue to do so... :)

    Not a big fan of Dire Straits etc. though.

    Parijat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got these new sexy headphones from, Sennheiser, and was kinda glued listneing to music with awesom sound quality till like 2am in the morning :)

    Music does keeps me alive :D

    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete