Thursday, May 10, 2007

Paranoia

My mom called me early morning today, to tell me about some scholarship that had been advertised in the newspapers, and she wanted me to apply. So I started writing a mail to some Mr XYZ, about me, and why I should get that scholarship, and got freaked - I am sending my details, my resume - which contains my address and my phone number to some stranger. And then got more freaked, that in fact, my resume is online in the first place.

Is this the beginning of paranoia?

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe, Kriti .. let me freak you out a bit.

    To start with, you should be paranoid. Its always better to be safe than sorry (sorry for the cliché!!). Your life is already exposed beyond your control (like, you don't even know who I am, but I read your blog :) !!). So don't just respond to those dubious scholarships, unless you are absolutely sure its from a trusted source!!

    ReplyDelete